View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 12:13 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Melody, HOW is Alan's pain now?

that the possible s/e's and fact he'd been in the hospital have subsided? I'm a bit concerned if it's not working as you'd indicated that he'd still had the same pains and had to be massaged as you'd said in your posts yesterday.. If I were you, I'd convey these facts to the neuro[prescribing doc?] for further advice/doses or options?

I KNOW I'd felt a really, REALLY, rapid & good response after [my first hour] my first infusion. I was able to walk, mostly pain-free from the get go...I realize it doesn't 'take' on the first try some folks...depends on the blood work and spinals etc... Be aware tho, that my 'Walking abilities' had been limited exclusively to walking from doc office parking lot to doc office prior to IVIG... Now I can walk thru a 'small' grocery store with out multi-day payback. AND, continue to drive safely, a must in a suburb! One kind of like Northport or Southport on LI or Westchester, or Bergen Co in NJ....[used to live there] same kind of things.. only further apart]... Maybe I got lucky? Dunno.

Any word on what's the thinking on biopsy? Hey! Call me McFly or any breed of chicken about the whole concept! But, I won't cluck on command!

Thinking good thoughts till later - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote