View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 12:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default After sleeping on it

Thanx Vic! I needed to hear that. That was the whole thing in a nutshell, me beating myself up. I guess when you just dont like your circumstances, and tried everything under the sun to change them.

I realize this morning the little ***** knows me pretty good, and turned the tables on me I dont think he has it in him to do this full time, and was telling him to get a job lol. I thought that would get to him, cause he is very determined most of the time.

I was giving him my ideas, that is where it seemed like I was selling a beat up used car. He had more objections than a 3 year old not wanting a bath. I do know how to make it successful as I have done the largest events in our area to date, and set attendance records that still stand today. Was telling him how to target investor/co-sponsors, and how to sell your product potential to these investor/co-sponsors. How to sell booths to create the needed deposit monies for the bands, and venue. How to price the booths, and to whom you target for their sales. Why the time of day in ad placement is so important, and how to get the radio station to sell you their excess time inventory for 5 bucks a spot because once time goes by it is gone. You get the idea.

I will share one nugget of my success here for all to use. Remember these little words for they are the key to every business, I dont care what it is. Product, Price, Place, Promotion. The 4 P's, if just one P is off you will not make money. If you have every one of those P's on, there is huge money making potential!

Well if he is willing, I am still ready to consult with him lol.

Pat I still am not smoking! I can smell a smoker at 50 paces lol. I also noticed I can smell a lit cig 2 cars over when driving on the freeway going 70 mph!
I really havent missed them, and I thought it would be the toughest thing I ever did. Tried quiting at least 20 times before this, and failed miserably. lol

Well you all helped me to get through this, helped me to see the error in my thinking. I wont let him turn the tables on me again, Im thinkin that is dirty pool on his part. He found a way to get the focus off of him, but has no idea the damage it can wreak on me. I must be a classic AAA personality LOL.

I love you guys!

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote