View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 01:34 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Ain't it great we are getting soupy from "HI's"????

I guess it's like going off yer meds cold turkey! Truly, one tends to go: OFF DA WALL! ..and bounce a few times? Ever see a CAT OD..sort of on Catnip? The Z D & T's are amazing [zips, dash, tears]!

Kell, Are things working a trifle better for you? I've had all kinds of good and bad scenarios running thru my furry brain. You don't WANT to know what's happened to me...I started a printout list of events in the last few mo's for my neuro appt. in a couple weeks...The 'Stressors' List, now I look at it, seems to indicate that:Gee given all that, you SHOULD BE NUTSO! I am not YET, nor do I intend to be. Kell, I think I follow your example, after all, you are still typing in complete sentences! Bravo!

I've learned that post-cancer meds along with my neuro meds can probably cause 'dry mouth' which in turn is turning my teeth to trailer-trash[not to mention PC meds can make you VERRY anxious], that the same meds combo is probably aggravating border osteo-to full osteo. That I cannot do the 'simple Curves' workout w/out spraining/straining or breaking something - & this is a workout for wimps [yeah, in a prior lifetime] I've also learned that those med-compatability charts do NOT take into consideration the #'s of meds to create disastrous, amplified side effects. What? only one in 10,000 people are on THAT combo? not in 'puter.. There are no GHOSTBUSTERS to Call! So, I like all of you good, no great people...slog on...trying to make do with the world as it is. Further, what are/were the odds of us getting our PN's? Odds on odds, well, I wouldn't want to bet on it all! Fuzzies in heaps to all! for now...lots more to come! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote