View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 04:40 PM
kittycapucine1974

kittycapucine1974

Default Horrible, horrible morning

Hi, Pete:

This morning, on August 5, 2011, I again felt something very cold, very icy running through my veins and arteries. I was feeling sooo bad I thought I was going to go crazy. If I did not hate Emergency Rooms so much, I swear I would have called the firefighters to come pick me up with their ambulance. I put on my coat and a thin blanket; this is all I have in my workplace. No effect. Then I took 2,000 mg of Tylenol, 200 mg of Celebrex, 30 mg of MSIR, and 40 mg of Relpax (eletriptan). No effect, at least not yet. Three hours after taking all these medications, I felt the cold and the ice running through my veins and arteries go away. My extremities still felt icy cold, but not the rest of my body.

I just wonder if this icy cold running through my veins and arteries are only a symptom of full body RSD or if it could be a flare-up of my full body RSD. I am asking this question because I do not have this feeling of icy cold every day, even if it happens often enough.

Is there a specific medication for this type of icy cold feeling? Even warm or hot drinks do not do anything, apart from hurting my stomach.

Thanks again. Thanks to your information, I at least do not have to spend my time worrying and wondering about what is wrong with me. This symptom is very scary to me because it is uncontrollable. I just have to wait and suffer. Aah! If I someday have the money, I swear I will try the RSD ketamine coma procedure. I am sick and tired of this syndrome! Thanks for letting me vent.

"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (08-10-2011)