Thread: DMSO and PN
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 01:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default DMSO and PN

I take more than I give here, so I wanted to let you know about something I just started trying. A friend of mine who is hell-bent on 'fixing' me is into natural cures and alternative medicines. She sent me a jar of DMSO last week.

Yesterday, I tried it for the first time on my calves, mixed with aloe vera. Within minutes I had 90% relief. It did accentuate the pain in my feet and thighs though, but I didn't want to apply anymore until I was satified there were no probems with the calf experiment.

I have been having an awful pain in my left elbow recently, but I just try to ignore it since I have other, more important stuff going on with my body (I don't think the elbow is p.n.). Well, I woke up a few times last night (I never wake up) from my elbow pain. I couldnt even put my hand to my mouth - I couldnt stand the pain to do so. I finally got up at 5 a.m. and put the same mixture on the elbow and within minutes 90% of the pain was gone from my elbow. I went back to bed and slept for 2 hours. It's now been 6 hours and the pain is still gone.

I will be trying it on my feet today, once they are aching a lot. I will report back.
surfer00 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote