View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 09:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello my dear framily. I've had a few off days ... totally overdid it on Wednesday when I took myself to the Bakewell Show https://picasaweb.google.com/Saffy19...ELLSHOWDAYONE# See Pics !

I thoroughly enjoyed it, even though it was a really hot day and I'd forgotten the sunscreen and ended up like a tomato ! Heh .. it is MASSIVE though, and I didn't get round much of it, but what I did, I loved.

I've done nothing but sleep since .. however, this morning I woke and felt a lot brighter!

News on the stim front: I have an appointment to see Jeremy, my neurosurgeon on 1st September. I am hoping that he is going to suggest a paddle lead. Then of course, I just have to wait till they can fit me in to do this. I've been told it's a bit more intrusive than the normal leads and a bit more risky .. is this so?

Pain wise .. I'm having to keep a diary of what I take and when as the combination of drugs I am on is dangerous. Go to see a Doctor tomorrow (my normal Doctor is off but she says I must go and see someone to check all is ok). Sciatic pain is depressing me and I keep trying the stim, but can only have it on very low, which does nothing to distract me from the pain, but is a rather nice feeling I must say.

Other than that, all is well at Saffy Towers and I'm trying to get little walks in most days.

XX
Saffy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (08-07-2011), Mark56 (08-07-2011), ron h (08-08-2011), Rrae (08-14-2011), Sophie_ (08-08-2011)