View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 01:23 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Nope, he specifically said, "40 per hour, or that is to say 120 per 180 minutes of sleep".

This guy talked slowly and deliberately and repetitively and ENDLESSLY the whole time he was hooking me up, from when he first took me down the hallway to the center until I was piling up the pillows and lifting the blanket. I knew the entire history of sleep studies and everything by the time he was done (even covered how the early astronauts had shaved heads and a cap with all the sensors and wires built into it so that they were monitored...).

This is Connecticut.
And it is not a good area for needing medical care beyond a sore throat or a sprained ankle.

The only community health center would be this hospital, and despite the usual printed policy about people who cannot pay, they HAVE and DO take peoples' homes who cannot pay their bills. I do have insurance, so if insurance won't pay, nobody else will (have been through this with certain meds), or it just encourages the insurance companies to refuse things, so they say.

Last edited by winic1; 08-08-2011 at 01:29 AM. Reason: add info
winic1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote