View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 10:42 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I have a filter on my tap in the kitchen and that's the only water I drink. But what about the shower? I'm wondering if a filtered shower head is a good investment. They're about $40 so it's not that bad.

The only thing I drink now is water. And coffee....made with filtered water. I know several people who have eliminated fluoride (as much as they can) from their diet.

How can the government get away with this.....and has anyone ever blamed them for a sickness or disease caused by fluoride? It seems like a huge liability given the fact that fluoride is only obtained through a prescription and how can "one dosage size fit all" if it's added to our water supply? So many questions!

I'm thinking of getting the countertop filter for my kitchen. My PUR water filter is ready to be replaced and I'm not so confident it filters out the fluoride.

http://www.thewaterexchange.net/coun...er-filters.htm
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (08-08-2011), SallyC (08-08-2011)