View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 06:08 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Red face

thanks everyone.

i got my menses - and another migraine i had to nurse today. better than wednesday. so thank goodness!!!!

i had missed a gabapentin dose past two days, and today took all four... tween that and the indomethacin i was worse than drunk.

also the gabapentin gives me increased light sensitivity, especially during titration but it never totally wears off. depakote also during an increase. i think the gabapentin with this dose of Depakote are two much, but i need those doses for each to work. for now i will have to rely on shades and hats. can't afford migraines with work later, can't afford mania on vacation.

i had to lie down flat with a black sock on the eyes and earplugs finally - yes got hit with phonophobia too and nausea... it was after dinner and i fell asleep. i only menat to lie down for 5 or so mins to kill the senory stimuli TOTALLY for a while... woke up coz i got cold... 3 hours later - 11 pm... med and bed time. i am pretty awake and it's cooler now. i got a few things sorted.

i still have to photocopy my documents. also i have to go into the garage AND the cellar for some things. my dad promised to come with me as he knows the garage makes me nervous.

i cried tonight between one thing and another not the least of which being forced to live with lights that are either just too plain bright for bed-time, or are "desk-lamps" - emiitting too much blue-green... my parents (mother) has not been receptive AT ALL. they both like white lights. i have brown shades on. finally when dad got the in-tears version tonight, he promised to help me find the two a-bas-jours i used when i lived alone, and bring one up when we go down to the cellar/garage tomorrow. i can scoot my desk lamp over more for the plants.... they like that light - perk right up.

sorry i am a stick in the mud. at least i know for sure i am not manic. i am not even hypo. i am not even close. i feel really down. i do believe it is hormonal and self-limiting to a couple of days.

~ waves ~

Last edited by waves; 08-08-2011 at 07:16 PM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-08-2011), Dmom3005 (08-08-2011), Mari (08-08-2011)