View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 08:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich1326 View Post
Yes this is my 3 year review, it is form ssa-455-ocr-sm and has only 6 questions, it goes to a social security center where it gets scanned and then let you know if they need to do a full review. I have bad anxiety and every day i dont get any mail from them i get depressed.
i dont know if there is a backlog or it got lost in the mail or if it is just taking a long time to get anything back. do you know anything about this?
After reading your note, I researched the form, and there is some information in the instructions that says, "We will tell you within 90 days after we receive the completed report whether or not we will need to do a full medical review now."

So, based on that statement, you should receive information within 90 days. If you haven't received anything from SSA after 90 days, I would call them and ask the status of the Disability Update Report.

Here is a link to the report for those of you who may be interested in it. You have to scroll up and down to get the information in order of the pages.

http://www.ssd-forms.com/SSDFacts/SSA-455-OCR-SM.pdf
dollymom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote