Thread: Lazy?
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 09:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

There are areas of the brain that handle the implementation, planning, organizing that we do. Initiation can be really difficult for PCS suffers. This was one of my big problems as well. I read about it in a TBI and PCS book that describes this phenomenon. So that area of the brain may still have some healing to do and once more time has passed, it may become easier to initiate things, carry out tasks and organize your day.

I dont think you are necessarily being lazy. But also the fact that you are taking it easy will help overall to help your brain heal. Its another one of those parts of PCS that others would have a hard time understanding why its so difficult for you to get things done.

Maybe try listing one or two main tasks you absolutely must get done in a day to start. That way you dont overload yourself with tasks that you give up completely on getting anything done. Doing too much may even set you back, so set some small goals for yourself that are attainable and in the end, make you feel accomplished and less lazy. Good luck!!!
nightnurse30 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
katie71083 (08-09-2011)