View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 09:18 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryA View Post
Thank you, Melody. The wife and I are both diabetic. So far my only symptom from it is restless leg syndrome (I toss and turn in sleep). Controlling it with metformin and diet (less so these days). But I exercise as often as I can get to the gym, usually 3-4 half-hour workouts with the weights per week. The wife just this week is refusing to go with me, and she needs it more than I. I am an LMT, so I give her a good massage every week, but can't reach my own back and legs!

I try to eat healthy, but the only sprouts I get are occasionally on a buffet somewhere.
Gary:

Never eat any sprouts from a buffet. You don't know where they came from, and you don't know what is in them. I use organic seeds, I'm the only one who handles them and I've been doing this for 3 years. I would NEVER eat any sprouts from any buffet. Look it up. Lots of e-coli going on there. They have had to recall alfalfa sprouts because of this.

I give my husband a massage all the time because of his neuropathy. I go up and down his back and it seems to bring the blood into his feet. He's not diabetic but he's had neuropathy for over 20 years.

Horrible disease.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote