View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 11:24 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Dej, for me it's always the family with the screaming kid that's trying to break the sound barrier with the screaming. (loud enough you can hear the screams while still out in the parking lot...in your car) Usually it's a kid that's so obviously so tired that he/she/it shouldnt be out shopping with the parents, but should be home napping, but instead it's being hauled around while they look at dvd's in the Electronics section of WalMart.

I always end up with that group of people going to the same parts of the store where I'm trying to shop. It's so hard to shop while my ears are bleeding.

and to make sure this post is actually on topic...I went to the gym today. Everyone and their brother was there. I had to search for a treadmill. Finally found one off in the corner, that was actually a really nice treadmill. I just didnt like that the little thingie that people can plug their headphones into so they can hear the audio on the tvs was in the way of my Kindle sitting on the book rest. How happy am I that Amazon designed the K so that you can change the screen orientation. I put the K sideways on the book rest and read it that way. Next page button was kind of inconvenient, but at least I still got to read.

did 20 minutes, and about .43 of a mile. It was crowded in the gym, and I kept getting evil eyes from some of the jogger/runners that wanted the treadmill I was on. Apparently I wasnt worthy of using that treadmill because I was only walking and not running on it. (some people make me want to smack them around with my cane...I dont tho, because I dont want to get blood on my cane.)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (08-09-2011), SallyC (08-09-2011)