View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 11:49 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi I am so sorry for all you are going through. I know medical tests are draining mentally and physically. On top of painful. I did not go through detox as I never was on meds like stated but I know at the Cleveland Clinic people did. It was hard but some in the long run actually felt better. I hope that is the case that you will in the long run feel better. I have never heard the brain stimulator. Did you ask if that could make you worse like the scs and if so then what? I always ask my pain doctor or who ever who states a procedure that lets say it makes the rsd worse cause that has happened in the past to me what will be in place to keep me as comfortable as possible and also the next step in treatment. For me it helps to make a choice. Just a thought for you. I think some teen with rsd on the boards has a pacemaker for her stomach. The mom posts here. I am sorry if I am confused but that is ringing a bell. Did they mention that maybe you have rsd in your stomach? I am sorry I could not help more. I remember when I went to 1 pain doctor he suggested 1 treatment so I went for another opinion who suggested another treatment so I went for a 3rd and yet another different treatment was suggested. I had no idea what to do and it seems you have a lot of choices to make in the similar. I feel like we need to go to med school for our treatment. Feel better
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
wswells (08-09-2011)