Old 08-09-2011, 03:26 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart

Dear Waves,

Quote:
where i am going is apparently more touristy and my company has not reported incidents wiht things being shut but rather things seem to be quite lively.
You will have full service at your location. That is good. 'Will be fun too.

Quote:
i have pulled out a superset of clothes to pack. now i need to "edit it down."
Good luck with the editing decisions. I pack heavy -- right to the point that the bag/s is as heavy it is going to be before I cannot maneuver. Even so, I leave stuff home I could have used. Most of the stuff is not used at all of course -- except the stuff I wish I had (almost sounds like George Carlin)
The truth is what absolutely has to be packed is the meds. When I packed for my two night in June I had about five nights worth of meds in two different places. Next comes hygiene products that I prefer but are not easily available in an unknown town and with out my usual transportation patterns to get to them, . .

Quote:
i am a bit upset because i forgot to get my only pair of black shoes repaired, and they are too broken to have done in an hour or i'd take with.
I have feet issues so I work my outfits around shoes. Here is what I might do -- not that these are good ideas necessarily. 1.) I might take the broken pair (I pack non-light remember) and try to drop it off at a shoe place the first day as my first order of business so that the pair could be fixed within a few days and I could wear them later on in the trip. 2.) I might budget for a new pair at the vacation place. I might even get lucky enough that the shoes might be within the price range (or cheaper) of what I get at home.

Quote:
i hope i see the end of the menstrual migraines too, pita on a plane i should think.
I have not flown for while. I remember that airplane travel had an effect on hormones. . . it was not a problem, but the flow pattern was different

As my sister would say: "I hope that your trip is without incident."
I send good wishes that all goes well.
M
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-09-2011), Dmom3005 (08-09-2011), waves (08-09-2011)