Thread: trip cancelled
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 06:34 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Red face Dear Mari

yes i thought about bringing the shoes... i can't dress around them because well... i need something black. a replacement is iffy because new shoes hurt when you have to walk a lot.

as for the editing, i am very bad at it when it comes to clothing. i have improved over the years but inevitably find myself without one or five things that would have been just perfect. i am already having to double pack... for daywear/nightwear because activities and temperatures both require it. so perhaps i will edit in a different way, i.e. try pick out what i *really do* want this pile i have now. rather than trying to decide what i *might not* need. excluding things is hard for me... so an inclusive process might be better.

right... dad just fed me a salami sandwich. nowish/soon he will help me get the things from the garage which i am afraid of.

then i really have to start packing. i am also considering this strategy
-- pick a bag
-- start throwing things in
-- what doesn't fit stays behind.

but i know i'll end up reshuffling even the bag choice if i am not satisfied.

i prepaid one checked piece but i kinda want to get everything into a carry on. the meds will be with me, regardless - i think i can fit them in my purse. i am figuring on 2 days extra depakote (i have to stuff them into a brand new pack) and simple full packs of everything else... should do. not gonna worry about showering/hair stuff this time - how much damage can you do in 6 days - i will try to go light on the hotel products. i'd like hair gel but i have other liquids... and with the new rules... ARGGHHH, forget it. lol. i can live without conditioner for that period too. i have tooth care items in my purse always... need to remember to bag those w/ the rest though. arghh new regs.

i may need another lorazepam, but i can't afford to sleep today....

off to the garage...

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-09-2011), Dmom3005 (08-09-2011)