View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 11:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused Icy cold

My husband has RSD. It started on the upper left side, spread to right, now going to lower body. He has always had the icy cold feeling. His left shoulder is the worst, then his left foot, to a lesser extent, back and right shoulder. He always has 2 shirts on, and a blanket on his left shoulder. now, a blanket around his left foot. On the days he is able to take showers, he freezes and has cold through his entire body, with chills. He has mentioned this to various doc's, but no one really pays attention.
Mary

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycapucine1974 View Post
Hi, everybody:

I have RSD in my left knee/leg. For a very, very long time now, I have been feeling something really strange in my whole body. I often feel like something very cold, very icy, runs inside my veins and arteries.

I have no idea what this might be. I wonder if this is linked to my RSD. If the answer is yes, does this mean my RSD has spread to my whole body?

I do not know if I am the only RSD patient with such a strange symptom. Do you have answers to my questions and more information? If you know of any links to online documents mentioning such a strange thing as a symptom of full body RSD, please let me know by posting them so I can educate myself, my boyfriend, my other loved ones, and my doctors.

Thank a lot for your help. It seems to me that, with this monster of RSD, we never stop discovering something new. If only it were positive!
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (08-10-2011), dd in pain (08-11-2011)