View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 04:59 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes long ago View Post
yes everyone sees it but doctors. i remember you talking about the guillian barre his mother had a number of times and i remember that you asked questions about it.

doctors make lousy detectives. detectives recognize and further investigate related occurances. they dont believe much in coincidences. doctors operate in a sphere of denial. i have been to many funerals of relatively young men and women who were exposed to a wide array of toxins, over 200, at the same event as i was at and who subsequently have been dying at an alarming rate in recent years to a variety of cancers some of them quite rare in the population and many quite rare when age is taken into account. everyone sees the cause effect except doctors. useless.

Hi. About 6 or 7 years ago, (maybe longer, can't remember), Alan was sent to a physiatrist. Never ever heard of that kind of doctor.

Anyway, we were sitting in her office and this is the FIRST question she asked Alan.

Were you at ground Zero (in NYC) on 9/11.??

Alan said "Was I where???" and she again asked the question and I said "why, what does that have to do with anything?"

She said and I quote:

"you have no idea how many first responders have come down with neuropathy"

????????????????

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote