View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 12:22 AM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

You can do a forum search for older threads mentioning Sharon's program too.

I do think she has a very good program and her sticky fascia theory fit for me.

I used her stretches/program during breaks & lunch when I was still working and I did feel much better for it.
But my job was just too demanding even with modifications & PT, my injury progressed till I was taken off work.

But off work I had even more time to focus on the program and get in the needed resting time, so I did get a good recovery.
In fact so good I was helping dh do cement work, shoveling , carrying rock, sand in 5 gal buckets and screening to level the cement... that was 1 job too much.
got locked up with severe spasms that night, but didn't know what it was, hadn't been on any forums or read much about TOS yet. 2004

oops- getting off track LOL..

I do recommend her program - and on her website she does give a money back guarantee & she often will email back and answer questions.

I wouldn't say I am 100%, but no meds needed other than a OTC once in awhile. still see chiro once a month for maintenance.
Can do most farm, garden, home chores, hobbies & projects.

I did have trigger points - treated most myself w/ tennis ball & chiro tx'd the ones in SCM & scalenes

those severe spasms pulled up on my collar bone & top rib - they stayed stuck up like that even after the spasms were resolved- until an advanced PT thought to try to drop them down - that was heaven - many of the limiting & lingering sx went away

My TOS was work related assembly line RSI induced with added factors -
concussion/horse fall as a teenager = c1 c2 misaligned w/ possibly c spine and T spine locations
hit face on steering wheel @ age 20
lots of backyard sports & dumb stunts as a kid
"Thanks for this!" says:
chroma (08-11-2011)