View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 01:15 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Good morning to everybody

Yes, the highlighting and searching works for me, too (I also have Firefox).

I also have a lot of trigger points and.......as it happens I am just having a trigger point shock wave therapy. The second treatment will be this afternoon and I will happily tell you about it.

After the first time I really experienced a lot of relief in the shoulder girdle and I could walk straight without having pain.

I find it comforting to see that others also have sometimes more pain after the Butler excercices. It is, however, hard for my head to realize that pain could also be good for me but no matter how gentle I do the shoulder circling it does hurt a lot and I won't do it, maybe lifting shoulders gently like was shown to me in PT (is this the abbreviation for physiotherapy?)

When are you doing the excercises?

I try to do one session in the morning, all the excercises and the rest on the floor.

In the evening, when everything has calmed down a bit in the house, I do the second session. I haven't done the meditation thing so far.

As I have understood, some of you do the stretches just in between other things.

The rib mobilization gets me back to Dr. Stoxen's presentation. In a way I was fascinated by his statements since obviously the ribs are the main culprits.

I'll have my last physiotherapies this week and I have to say that it has become worse than better. The ostheopathy and cranial things definitively have not worked the way I had expected - at least for me.

Yesterday night, when I was browsing the internet, I found the MR-neuropgraphy, something which seems to be absolutely new here in Germany. This is what I have been looking for. I was so fascinated to see every nerve and the exact place where it is compressed on the pics, but...... I am sure that my health insurance never ever will pay for this and I cannot afford to pay another examination out of my own pocket.

As you know money is very limited these days here in Germany and we all have to pay a lot ............, but whom do I tell you this, poor America isn't better off. , if I may say so.

Take care.

KR

Monica

Hanna1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote