View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 06:57 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

My husband has NEVER been to the neuro with me. I was diagnosed in '97, was in the hospital. She took me down to do all the nerve study tests and said she would be back up in 30 minutes with the results. He hightailed it out of there. WE WERE IN THE HOSPITAL AND HE WOULDN'T EVEN WAIT. And he has never seen her since either. So he is going today but mainly because I didn't know if there would be any eye drops used. I asked him last night if he knew what optic neuritis was and he siad he figured if there was anything importnat about it that I would tell him. I said 'how about being blind'. I just wanted to have a shock effect. He did looked shocked. At least it got him away form the TV. So I told him a little about it and that blindness was not typical and if I had any it would more than likey be short term and only in the one eye.

So he is going with me and not only are going to go the 1o minutes it takes to get there, he wants to get there a full 30 minutes early.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (08-10-2011), Jodylee (08-10-2011), Kitty (08-10-2011), Koala77 (08-10-2011), SallyC (08-10-2011)