View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 07:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

You know Mrs. D--retaining fluid, can that be anywhere. The thyroid issue is something I am trying to get info straight to take to the doctor. My doctor said my thyroid levels were fine, yet when I listed them in the forums, i was told that they border on hypothyroidism. I have been taking my temp at random times now since Friday Mar 2nd. It looks like my average temp would be 97.2, going as low as 96.0 and never higher than 98.4. I'm told that a adrenal test is something I should ask for.

T4, Free 1.1
T4, Total 9.3
T3 Uptake
T3 Uptake 27.2
T4 Free, Calculated 2.53
T3 Total 140

I do not know if this test should also be done after fasting, if so, it wasn't. I had no idea they would test my blood at this visit. I returned for a 2nd blood test after fasting for cholesterol and a 2nd thyroid test, just to compare and someone in the office decided to not do the thyroid test as the doctor ordered because it had been tested in Dec.

When ever my carpal tunnel is mentioned, the doctor says it is part of my neuropathy. I have fluid pockets on both knee caps too, could that be connected, been there for 5 years now.
darlindeb25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote