View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 10:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

AnnieB,

I have discovered a few websites for artists where people are supportive and encouraging. If you are interested, I can send a link to my favorite places. I think your art would be welcome (I love your pumpkin art!). I say to steer away from facebook and Youtube, find a website specific to the kind of art you create...

I'd like to see your videos if you care to share them...I have one of my own that I created, it is a spoken word poem with music in the background with a photo and art slideshow...it is my first experiment with a video.

Oddly, I've found that many people who join these online groups for artists have autoimmune disorders or other health problems and are very accepting of everyone.

I have discovered some online communities where I feel accepted, it is a wonderful feeling, especially since I never can find the energy to go out in the real world with any friends and was getting depressed over this fact...it is nice to have a few friends, I've gotten over the fact that they are online friends only...of course I still look forward to a time when I might have enough energy for a real friend again...

Great topic for consideration.

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (08-10-2011)