View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 08:29 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Susan, Please do share those sites, for everyone's sake! There are a lot of creative people here. And share what you've created, if you feel like it.

I'm going to take the video off of the site after next Monday (08-15-11) but you are welcome to see it until then. I don't want to be sued by the distributer of the music! We only had permission to use the music for the contest. Alex Band, BTW, is an amazing musician who I only found out about this spring, right before Teddy died. The music sort of helped me through it all. Especially the song, "Wherever You Will Go," which makes me think about loved ones who have passed still being with us after they're gone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm4bQrwKnXQ

And, yes, that's a photo of me. Annie Gray is my pen name. I started that silly "Way Too Retro Productions" after my Dad died in 1996 and I put together older music that he liked for his memorial. There's a lot of metaphor in the video, along with the "infinity" symbol. I've always wondered how many people we "pass" along the way who could've been in our lives if we'd taken the right path.

Now, be nice everyone.

Annie

Last edited by AnnieB3; 08-10-2011 at 09:06 PM.
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
alice md (08-11-2011), DesertFlower (08-12-2011), suev (08-10-2011)