View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 11:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Mike: Well the thing is is I am having some weird symptoms: I feel sick alot, I have a "butterfly rash" on my face... i thought it might be roseaca because my mom and sister have it so hopefully its just that... I have more body aches and pains that doesnt feel like RSD... more fatigue than normal... its weird.

She wants to rule it out. She did all the tests to check everything in my body just to make sure nothing was skipped over my my other doctors. I dont really have a general doctor, so I found her and since seeing her she is just being so proactive and great. I am not feeling like I used to feel with RSD... So i know something is wrong but not sure what it is... The thing is... my mom has optic neuritis, which is a precurser to ms, which is in the lupus world. so its something that she wants to check on and rule out basically, its not a diagnosis but just something that we need to further check out.

It may be negative, it may be positive. I am trying to be and stay mentally in a neutral stance, because I cant get my hopes up on either diagnosis. But if it is positive maybe I am chasing something that I think is RSD that is not... But maybe its just my RSD that spread to the rest of my body.. :|.... We will see... I know the RSD is in all of my limbs but, this is affecting my back, neck, head, weird things... Its hard to explain.

I have an appt with a rhumetologist next Wednesday the 17th. Kind of nervous... but hopeful that I am in good hands.

Mike: that is the thing: she knows CRPS has the autoimmune components, with that being said...she wants to be able to rule anything else out, but being that the numbers were SO high thats why it concerned her. I am glad that she is wanting to check it out. I would rather that then it just be dismissed as CRPS and it actually be lupus... you never know with the crazy body of mine LOL

Daniella: That gives me hope. I have a feeling it may just be my CRPS but, i am just not going either way for myself right now. I am so greatful that your tests came back negative!!!

Hannah
hannah1234 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fmichael (08-12-2011)