View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 08:30 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed A View Post
For all of you out there, do you have good bad days? I personally have many OK days (some pain but tolerable)... several bad days (stay at home and rest my feet)... and a rare good day (very little pain if any)... my B-Day this year (the big 40) was a really good day... almost no pain throughout the day... a little in the evening... Maybe I should call the thread, good, bad and ugly days...
Most are mornings I wake up feeling strung out like I was out partying for a week, a few I wake up feeling rested. I seem to be having a bit more of these. I sleep fairly well, broken by my eye problem or to go to the bathroom, the short trip too long. Navigating in the night really is difficult. I get better as the day goes on up to about late afternoon, then the back starts hurting.

PT seems to be helping, but it takes me a day or 2 to recover. My therapist really pushes me to use my legs. Steps are the worst, really fatiguing. Quads are screaming, back is agonizing, but overall when recovered, I can do more....then the cycle starts over.
JB63 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote