View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 08:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed A View Post
For all of you out there, do you have good bad days? I personally have many OK days (some pain but tolerable)... several bad days (stay at home and rest my feet)... and a rare good day (very little pain if any)... my B-Day this year (the big 40) was a really good day... almost no pain throughout the day... a little in the evening... Maybe I should call the thread, good, bad and ugly days...
Hi Ed, I have good, bad, and ok days. i know what you mean. i am glad you have a good day on your b day. I just saw my neuro yesterday and he said for me to take my gabapentin 3 times a day instead of 2 times a day. So, i am to take 1800mgs(600in morning, 600afternoon, and 600 evening) I was taking 900 in the morning and 900 at night. i am not sure if this will help or not. I am afraid the 600 will not be enough. He also gave me some tramadol if needed. i am not comfortable with that yet. What are your meds and how are they spaced? i just turned 35 and this is just crazy! They think my neuropathy was caused by an autoimmune attack on my nerves. I have 2 kids and i am so frustrated. Who is your neuro? i see Dr. Nash at Ortho Nero in New Albany. I hope you are having an ok/good day!
Danielle
drwk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote