View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 09:16 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwk View Post
Hi Ed, I have good, bad, and ok days. i know what you mean. i am glad you have a good day on your b day. I just saw my neuro yesterday and he said for me to take my gabapentin 3 times a day instead of 2 times a day. So, i am to take 1800mgs(600in morning, 600afternoon, and 600 evening) I was taking 900 in the morning and 900 at night. i am not sure if this will help or not. I am afraid the 600 will not be enough. He also gave me some tramadol if needed. i am not comfortable with that yet. What are your meds and how are they spaced? i just turned 35 and this is just crazy! They think my neuropathy was caused by an autoimmune attack on my nerves. I have 2 kids and i am so frustrated. Who is your neuro? i see Dr. Nash at Ortho Nero in New Albany. I hope you are having an ok/good day!
Danielle

I am on gabapentin 1800 mg a day. I take mine spaced out over day. Dr gave me pills in 600 mg that I can spilt.

Actually, I end up taking 300 mg a day 6 times a day. I know that seems like a lot, but it seemed to work out even better than 600 mg 3 times a day.
januarybabe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote