View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 09:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank u both so much for your views. Yes its been More than 24hrs
But even then i dont want to freak him out too much & suggest see the neuro cos I know he'll refuse anyway (expensive just for a visit, & next check up is not til 3 months)

Doctor advised to get an xray, guess to check no fracture or whatever. I think that will be waste of time given my partner still didnt disclose his condition to him! Doctor didnt give any pain killers either much to my partners distress.. But cant blame the doctor given he doesnt know the full story. *sigh*
so we managed to get some pain killers from my mother instead & now my partner reports the pain is gone, yay! But of course hes not quite energetic as a side effect. Now to decide whether he will brave the it out for work tomoro or get that xray instead? We have to wait & see how he fetls in the morning.

Partner still thinks its not his MS as hes never felt this before. (when he had first attack, it was this SAME leg that played up- no shin pain but he couldnt walk/weak). So I think it might be his ms & therefore xray would be pointless (theres no swelling). I just hope this clears up soon. His next tysabri dose is just in 2 more days so we'll see.

“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” T. Jefferson.
Tigerlilly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (08-11-2011)