View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 07:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
hmm, mine came w/ batteries & a little case for the whole thing.

You might recheck the page for yours and see if it is supposed to have batteries or not. sometimes they mess up.

For Amazon-
We got a used or returned phone once and they sent a new replacement right away and gave us 30 days to return the bad one.
I just contacted them thru the contact us or customer service page, although I think it took me awhile to find the info page I wanted - seems like it wasn't easy to find...
I bought mine through amazon too ( in fact one of MrsDs links if i recall ) but my experince with amazon sellers has not been good ( esp 3rd party as this was ) because they usually dont reply.

Worst part is I could really do with it now too since my problems listed in the DMSO post.

Winter is coming and my legs are numb ..

I got pretty good stock here for emergencies but Im not sure what else to do other than try vitamins that bio- chelat / DMSO is supposed to deplete .

Vitamin D
Liver detox regen from now
potassium helped for a while today then stopped
im out of choline cdp which was one ofthe few things that helped along with benfotiamine
started trying some chia seeds gel yesterday , but pretty gross
ashwagandha seemed to help for while too

but the most effective thing really has been my edgar caynce detox of olive oil,epsom salts and lemon ..

m
melon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote