Thread: Pooh?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 09:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Help Ranch

Well yes I fell in love with this bipolar cowboy years and years ago. Our current cowherd is 1000 stong with babies at side. Hunny also raises bulls (been known to shoot a little too) There ares horses, dogs a very few cats and all the stuff that goes with the territory. I am a nutty nurse who puts down the road to work at a small rural hospital. There I work in surgery, the floor and ER. We care for our niece who lost her momma before she was 3 months old and have a son who will be celebrating his 1st year anniversery this weekend with a lovely young lady who I love as my own daughter. Long years ago we lost 2 daughters to genetic problems. I have so much to live and fight for, but so much of the time I fall into the pits in the road or the black dogs take ahold of me. I have a longstanding diagnoses of treatment resistant depression with suicidal tendancies, I also suffer from RSD and arthritis.
That is me
psalms 91:11
pooh_ac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (08-13-2011), barbo (08-12-2011), DMACK (08-13-2011), Lara (08-12-2011), Rrae (08-13-2011), tied (08-18-2011)