View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 09:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

thanks Debbie.
he doesn't feel any muscle spasms/weakness, just really hurts when he puts weight on it. So don't think a muscle relaxer would help (yet?). I'm having a tough time trying to let his mind consider the possibilities of weird MS symptoms. I want him to accept it, but I don't want him to stress out and start being mad at me and thinking I'm pessimistic, I'm just trying to be realistic, but it hurts.

Its winter here, so maybe the change of weather did bring it on? When he had his first relapse that was winter too.

He's at work now. He's going to get that silly xray done later and see the doctor again. Hopefully he'll get something for the pain as that's the main interference.

Let's say this pain gets worst and affects his work (i.e. he can't walk cos it hurts), I'm scared about considering steroid treatments in the hospital again. i really don't know. And he wouldn't know either. he's really hesitant bringing forward the neuro's scheduled appointment any earlier than he has to (think deep down he's worried too and doesn't want to acknowlege its the ms flaring up). but of course we will advise the neuro of this incident when we see him next.

man this flare up is making me panic/worried again about the unknown. so many thoughts running through my mind

“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” T. Jefferson.
Tigerlilly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote