View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 05:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Bless your heart ~ I certainly hope you've gotten some sleep! Since I also suffer from insomnia (probably pain related) I can understand how lack of sleep can affect you!

Do you babysit for your granddaughter? This might be just too much for you. Lifting a baby can be very painful -- and sometimes you just HAVE to lift them!! I babysat with my daughter's best friends' baby recently, and couldn't believe how much pressure picking up a little baby can put on the spine!!! It was miserable!!! Thank goodness she was a good baby.

If other arrangements can be made for a babysitter, you'd be smart to give up sitting for her yourself !!! Not only is it painful, but stressful too! And since you don't get proper rest, it makes it that much worse.

Please take care of YOU first. You deserve it. God bless & keep me posted. Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DVORA65 (08-13-2011)