View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 02:13 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Got to the gym yesterday. Got a machine that actually worked and walked for 20 minutes. I'd gone to Costco with my parents earlier in the day yesterday and was tired already from walking there, so that's probably why I only walked for 20 minutes on the treadmill. (but it was 20 minutes at a treadmill speed that I hadnt done before. Walking fast feels good)

Had insomnia last night, so I didnt fall asleep till around 5am, slept till noon (started waking about about every half hour around 8am tho. seems like I was having weird dreams)

It's 2pm and I'm still in jammies and havent even gone upstairs and talked to my parents yet. I want to be really lazy today for some reason. I need to get out of my jammies and go wash my hair and everything else because I'm offending myself. Just feel too tired to get up and go wash my hair. Exhausted today.

If I manage to get a shower and make it so that I dont announce my presence with my body odor 5 minutes before I walk into a room, I'm going to Borders to see if they finally have decent prices on their clearance sale and see if they have any Kobo readers left. (saw they might be selling them half off in some parts of the country)

Might go to the gym after that if I'm not super tired. Not counting on it tho.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (08-12-2011), dmplaura (08-12-2011), SallyC (08-13-2011)