Thread: I wonder #31
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 09:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody View Post
I wonder at how I broke out sobbing last night when it hit me my neighbors moved. I didn't find out until yesterday when they pulled a u-haul up. Last night when I looked out and saw their dark house, I cried like a baby. I'll miss them terribly. I think once you lose someone really important in life, all losses after that are magnified.
[/URL]
i wonder if i can say to doody she expressed exactly what ive been thinking recently and trying to find the words for. i couldnt figure out why i always dwell on people that have long forgotten me, from high school or even from SOS way back when. And it just hurts to lose someone...else. It just adds to the pile and you constantly worry about who will be next, or even just to get back in touch with that long lost friend.

i wonder if im having allergies or the start of a cold.

i wonder where all my friends have gone. i wonder how their lives have turned out. i wonder if they miss me as much as i miss them. i wonder if those at SOS that have gone separate ways have had better lives since they moved on.

i wonder what Alffe did in FL, if she had a great time. You didn't mention how your trip was. I am glad to see you're back.

I wonder where scrabble is too.

I wonder what curious is up to. *wave
hsiw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote