View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 11:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave80909 View Post
Im not new but i forgot and remembered this place, i was on the face book pain communities but they are really dissapointing i thought. Then i remmebered this place again.

Im 2.5yrs out from a 4 level crev. fusion and have had unchanging chronic neuropathy and mylopathy in mostly the feet and legs. it feels like im in boiling water all the time. looking for anything for help and i mean anything, im at the end of my rope.

(some of you may know me from spine-health from awhile back)
Welcome back...

I'm not familiar with those other communities. I belong here.

It's been real busy and frustrating lately.

Life keeps coming at you.

I'm so sorry to read about your bad conditions you're suffering with. It isn't fair, seemingly, but it is what it is.

I don't know if you've heard of LED and infrared light therapy pads, but they got me back to doing things I had gave up on. There was a DVD where the National Neuropathy??? endorsed them. There are many varities on the market. I can only say my brand works for me.

Here is a site to read about. I'll share lots if you're interested in them.
http://www.healthlightz.com/

There are no quick fixes.

Another thought. have you checked into stem cell possibilities. I seen a woman after stem cell therapy and she was awsome. She could walk after a terrible motorcycle accident.

Don't give up yet. I do know suffering 24/7 is a horrible state to be in. My heart goes out to you.

I pray you do find something to start getting relief.

Keep looking and asking...

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote