View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 07:16 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Thank you all for such understanding and kind words. Only this group understands that YES! I see it as a blessing to remove the financial burden from our plate on an item we cant use, but NO! its MINE! and I wanted to use it, love it, care for it, baby it...I dont think I am being at all immature to say so either.

I will see if this man shows up today with a check for the amount I asked. I told him I was FIRM on the price as I owe that much to the bank, and I am not looking to profit, just looking to get free of the loan, so we can use those monthly payments to take small, safe trips round here. The thing is I owe more than I am asking for it, and I will have to take money out of my 50th birthday cruise trip fund to pay off the loan, even if he comes up with the full amount. So...double loss.

It hit me so hard emotionally that my left foot became buzzy, and painful. I got a headache, and my stomach really hurt. it really hit me where i live. I can let most things roll off me, and pretend it doesnt hurt, but this one was a literal punch in the gut.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (08-13-2011), SeamsLikeStitches (08-13-2011)