View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 08:04 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertFlower View Post

The most common thing is that my heart rate increases as well as my breathing and I feel nervous.
Hi, DesertFlower, this is your local Graves disease patient reporting for duty. I know you associate these symptoms with Mestinon and meal times, but since 10% of people with MG also have Graves, you should have your thyroid checked anyway! In my experience, hyperthyroid symptoms fluctuate with blood sugar. Nervousness, shaking, and fast heart-rate could be hyperthyroid symptoms.

Once I was sure I had athlete's foot, so I used fungicide lotion, which didn't work at all. So I tried the powder, and that worked beautifully! So I concluded that the powder was better than the lotion, even though they had the same ingredients. Later I found out that what I had was not athlete's foot, but chilblains. And when I used the powder, I wore socks to contain it, which kept my toes warm. This is not to say that you're as much of a dunderhead as I am--just that cause-and-effect relationships can be surprising sometimes!

Abby
Stellatum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DesertFlower (08-13-2011)