View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 08:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Another update.

I tried the lollipop. It was strawberry/banana and it tasted really good. Perhaps too good because although I tried to measure the effect, I ate the whole thing without noticing anything. It took about an hour of digestion and for the next few hours, I felt high.

The high was not overpowering but I am not a fan of mental alteration. That aversion is probably why I am not a fan of alcohol or most pharma drugs.

On the positive side, spasms were minimized and pain in my feet disappeared for a few hours.

In the vaporizer, I tried the purple kush and it is nice. The high part lasts about 20 minutes but the relaxation dosage is good.

Again, no spasms that flex my feet unbearably and lift my leg into the air.

And please do not combine my experiment with the lollipop and the vape of the purple kush. Each dose was on a different day.

Received a call that the caregiver had product for me. Since the MMJ study has not begun, the buds were not delivered. I arranged for a ride to pick them up.

The variety is called pineapple. It does have a cannabis fruity smell.

I am storing the various strains in mason jars. I label them with the name and date I received it.

DH suggested we purchase a second "rope" for the vaporizer. I have one sativa and the rest are indicas. I have only tried the sativa (blue dream) once and I did not make a private notation on my reaction.

Two reasons for no sativa:

1. I have not needed MMJ during the day.

2. I don't feel like cleaning the bowl to try a sativa since the principle time I am vaping is around 6-8 PM while watching TV.

I do eat a small piece of brownie at night. Not sure if it is because of the benefits of MMJ or an excuse to eat chocolate. I read until I am tired.

What am I reading? I am tired of reading history and am giving it a break. I uploaded The Prince and the Pauper by Mark Twain.
Aarcyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (08-14-2011), Lady (08-30-2011), SallyC (08-13-2011)