View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 04:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by villiers View Post
what a super interesting post !!!
thanks a lot for this,
but please could you make a list of the foods which raises dopamine,as your message states very clearly what is to avoid but i could not really understand what are the "good " food
Thanks VilliersThe foods to eat are anything I didnt say not to eat. Some of hem raise dopamine, some of them are neutral in their effect. I only ovoid the ones that suppress dopamine and I posted all of them, either by category or by name . But it is actually not anyway near as important to be eating foods that raise dopamine , which only occurs anyway for an hour, except the omega 3 flax oil which keeps it higher around the clock, rather the key to high continuous dopamine comes from the avoidnce of the fat , oils, that suppress dopamine when inserted into the brain after eating them and are not fats we evolved eating when our brains were evolving in that African jungle.

To do this accurately, one must also look at each ingredient on the lable to see that they didnt sneak any soy product in there, or safflower oil or canola oil, etc. , and some supplements are put in soy oil, it will say on the label, like vitamin e is often put in soy oil, Grace company vitamin Erefuses to do that and is soy free. But it still reduces dopamine a bit because it uses glycerine, a fatty substance, and I avoid propylene glycol also. But the flax oil and grapeseed oil coniain vitamin E, as does Red palm oil, and covers he daly requirement by themselves, and you get more of course in a vegetarian diet so there would be no need to supplement.

After someone observes the maximum effect of this diet on dopamine, one might want to cheat on an item here or there, and see if it makes their symptoms worse. I know that now that my brain is free of all dopamine suppressing foods, and my friend who basically follows this diet too agrees, that when we eat any of the dopamine reducing foods, like meet or tumeric, they in the very few minutes it takes for thte first molecules to hit the bloodstream, at that exact moment, or rather the fraction of a second it takes to get them to insert theiir fat into brain, it hits us with what we both call an uncomfortable thud, or some foods even a sharper whacking feeling. Lol. And even on a normal diiet, ever eat some meat and feel like taking a nap, that tired low energy feeling?

Steve Lord,
steve lord is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote