View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 04:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Rose, I never stopped my B12, I was never told I should. The facts they leave out!!!! Most of the time, I didn't even realize they would be doing a blood test. I have been taking B12 now for 2 years and never stopped taking it. The first blood test I had here was a non-fasting test and my B12 level was 1277, so my doctor told me my level was fine, not a problem at all. Before he ran the test, he was telling me he wanted me to have B12 shots, after the test, he never mentioned it again. I have always thought that my B12 level is only supported by my taking B12.

I research and research and just can't find what works for me. My variety of food is very limited now because of my intolerances. I know I can't get everything I need from my food, it's just not possible. I have gained weight, which I am very unhappy about, I do not feel good. I even told Kev I am about ready to eat gluten again, if I am not going to feel good, I might as well enjoy my food! Which, any of you that know me, know I will never do that, yet SOMEDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!
darlindeb25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote