View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 06:41 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Arrow Waning Wednesday~

I am so sore you wouldn't believe it. After it starts raining, I got to rest. This morning, I hope to finish working by this messy tree, if I can burn what I have collected. They will let us burn here.I have a large TV box full of junk that will burn. Yesterday, it was to windy. I have at least one more box of junk. It is a Cypress tree, if that means anything to you. Limbs fall all year. I am going to have it cut down this summer.

I haven't a clue what I weigh, but I got into these chocolate peanuts I was saving till Gaye come. I had put them in the freezer, where I can see them all the time. Sorry Gaye!

Sue, I just may cut this dolls hair yet, but not completely off. lol! It is still frizzy, like a bad perm. lol She is a very sweet looking doll. I'll take a pic
later.

I am dropping my taxes off to be made out after lunch. I figured the Medical and thats all. I do not like math and I have been used to Bob doing all but medical. Mine will be harder to figure out for two yrs since I sold land and home plus an auction.

Well I better close for now and take my meds to get me started. Have a great day everyone!
_____
BC
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote