View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 07:25 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Bizi,
I would not worry about the attorneys office. It may just be that the client wants a timeline of treatment for her own legal case. If it were something to be worried about there may have been a subpoena or phone call. I send for files for my clients all the time in anticipation of their litigation and I am not scary...well unless the bad guy of an ex and his attorney do not want me to be digging.

I am sure you are okay on that end.

The ironing is a toll on the hands with CT. I bought a Rowenta Iron and it takes a lot less pressure and professional looking press. I would love to get one of those little table presses as so many new shirts are cotton and need ironing anymore.

You know, my oldest son Irons his and dgs t-shirts? I never did that in my life.
Love the ease of putting on a fresh T, but not a pressed one?

I hope things slow down and you hear from the company. If not maybe that is a red flag to look somewhere else. Maybe print some post cards from Vista print like I did and mail them to clients or agency's. I did a flyer and printed it at CopyMax sending it out with my services too.
Several attorney's now use me to serve their subpoena or process for court.

Sending hugs.
PS...still awake again. I slept until 4 pm yesterday. :

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-15-2011), BlueCarGal (08-15-2011), Dmom3005 (08-15-2011), Mari (08-15-2011)