View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 07:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Moring Billie and everyone else who will be posting or reading.
Still feeling like an exposed wire, but I just keep thinking one more day closer to my appt with my pnurse. I just want off this valium ride and back on a med I know now works. Wish I could feel better.
Later today I have my trigger point appointment, which should help with the tension in my back that has come because of this med mess.
When I went to the doc yesterday, he was happy to hear that I was working on loosing weight and he is thinking of taking me of my blood pressure meds since my BP was 96/70. Yeah I know low. Well he wants me to talk to my pnurse because it is also a mood stabilizer and may help with my anxiety. I cannot wait until tomorrow afternoon. It can't come fast enough for me.
Todd has today off, so I this may be my only time to visit. If I can, I will let you all know how my day has gone.
Have a great day everyone!

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. -- Goethe

Diagnoses: FM, Sciatica, Rosacea, Piriformis Syndrome, SI joint disfunction, Joint Facet Syndrome L3-L5, Pinched Nerve (somewhere on the left side), Depression, Anxiety and Bipolar II

fiberowendy2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote