View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 07:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi WiniC1- I am so sorry for not replying earlier- my internet went out for a couple of days. Thank you again for all your help. I am so sorry about the car accident- just goes to show how eveything can change in a flash- pretty scarey. I really wish you luck and I hope you get better.

Well I bought the wii fit and balance board. And I must say I am miserably dissappointed. Luckily I have 14 days to return it with money back so no great loss. I am really glad I tried it though. The thing is that I have to do exactly what it says- even the balance test- it is only for about 30 seconds and then it stops. And I tried just moving my weight around and it complained and asked me if I trip a lot when walking! It gave me a fit age of 57- stupid thing really got me worried. Like, ok, I was having trouble getting my marker into the blue band but geesh I hate to think that means I am disabled- I mean, up until this sciatica fiaso I was taking 5 dance classes a week (I started in my 40's) so I don't think I am that bad off. And I tried the squats routine but again- it only let me do 10 or 15 until quitting out.

Uggg. I just can't imagine who would have the patience to use this thing. I mean- you have to do everything exactly the way it wants or else.

Horrible, lol. And man, does that avatar ever shut up? I eam, wow, I had to stand there and listen to that thing so much- I spent most of my time just standing there waiting for her to shut up!

I was very depressed when I finsihed with it.

But thank you so much winic1 for suggesting it- at least I have it out of my system. The balance board is a wonderful idea but too bad the programming is just so horrible.
trappednerve is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote