View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 09:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Annie,

I haven't had a UA for a while (since about 2004), haven't had any trouble for years since I stopped drinking soda and have had no need for a test.

I do drink plenty of water now, but before I got MG I didn't, this probably contributed to the soda problem. I still have the effect because every once in a while I take a sip of something bubbly, and I get pains in my back where my kidneys are.

I eat lots of beans since I am not allergic to them, probably eat them about every 2nd or 3rd day. I love nuts but if any allergy kicks in I have to avoid nuts or I get an allergic reaction to them too, including sunflower seeds. I eat quinoa, chia seeds and amaranth with no problem so I am increasing the amounts I eat of these foods. I love avecados and do eat them every few weeks, no allergy and they make me feel good, too. Peanuts seem okay as long as I get organic peanuts...sometimes regular peanuts give me a slight allergic reaction.

I'd like to go to a nutritionist, I've had it on my list of things to do for a while, just never have the energy to look into it and make an appointment...I think it is a great idea....I wish someone would make appointments for me.

As for those chemtrails, they worry me, but I don't talk about it much because it is a controversial topic. I do know that my first MG symptoms started shortly after I drove by a cotton field that had just been sprayed from a low flying airplane, maybe a few weeks later but I can't remember now. I felt awful afterwards and took allergy medicine and was still taking it when MG developed. I've looked up some of the information about the chemicals being sprayed into the sky, pretty scary, and often wonder if it contributes to all the autoimmune disorders.

As I talk about my MG more and more openly, I'm finding that everyone I know, knows somebody with an autoimmune disorder...seems AI disorders are extremely widespread these days. I wonder if there is a relationship between the geoengineering projects that spray chemicals in the sky and AI disorders...

Fluoride...I've stopped using fluoride in my toothpast, probably about 6 months ago, and I think it makes me feel better. I do know my gums in my mouth are doing better without the fluoride. I decided one less exposure to a poison may help my MG symptoms...but I do know fluoride is everywhere, so hard to avoid. Fluoride is not added to the water here but it is present at low levels.

Something else I noticed today, when I decided to skip breakfast, and then I skipped lunch too (this is not a normal thing for me), is that I felt better. I drank water only during the this time. When I ate an early dinner I didn't have any reaction that I have been having to food or Mestinon. I'm going to try this again unless I am really hungry, to see if this effect is repeatable. I also didn't take Mestinon until later with food, I was strong enough that I didn't need it until in the afternoon. Maybe I need to fast once in a while...it seems like I noticed an effect on fasting with reduced MG symptoms a while ago but can't remember clearly.

Sue, radon? There is radon around here...I live in a house that is poorly insulated and there is lots of air flow, in fact I open the windows most of the time and don't have a basement, so this is unlikely, but I guess you never know. Been a long time, many years since this house has been tested for radon. And you are right about the Mestinon dose and SSD, probably not a good time to ask...I probably won't get SSD because my symptoms are tolerable at the moment...I do wish they would be consistant so I can figure out how to live my life...

Thank you!

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote