View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 11:23 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I played the Wii a couple of times over the past few days. Used the Wii Fit some for a few balance exercises. (I didnt fall over this time! yay!) and I've been doing the bowling games because my arms feel tired and sore a lot, and I figure I needed to move my upper body around some. Actually did a couple of strikes.

I need to beat my boyfriend's score on the bowling games. I dont like him having the high score on MY Wii.

The Wii Fit was nice to me when doing the annoying part where it weighs you and sees if you met whatever goal you set. I hit the weight goal (cant remember what it was) so apparently my walking at the gym has helped that part. I think the treadmill walking might have also helped to improve the balance.

I got a high score on the throwing snowballs at wii characters on the Wii Fit game. I'd never been able to do better than get a score of 2 or 3, and yesterday I hit the target 24 times (it's a balance game, you have to move side to side to fire the snowballs) This tells me that my balance got better (and so did my aim)

I think I'll go play a few more Wii games. I feel like doing the sword play game and beating up on some computer generated people. My arms hurt from playing that yesterday. I need to do it more so my arms wont hurt any more.

Hoping to go to one of the museums here in Omaha this week, so that's going to count as exercise because of all the walking I'll do there. Museum has an exhibit on George Washington Carver that I want to go see. (hoping the exhibit will have an example of one of his crochet projects he did. I've seen video of him crocheting, so I'm hoping they'll have one of his samplers) I'm just hoping I have the energy to walk thru the exhibit and see some other stuff at the museum.

I have to go beat up on computer generated Wii people now.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (08-17-2011), dmplaura (08-17-2011), ewizabeth (08-17-2011)