View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 09:03 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I am as generous as they get, but DANG! I feel used. I feel like she is cheap, and thinks we are easy. She has the attitude that because she lives in this big ol house that folks are supposed to treat her like royalty. Well, if you are dumb enough to pay 17k per year for taxes alone before you turn on the first light, or get insurance or grow the first rose (which her home is manicured, not just landscaped) then good for you, but me? I spend my money on my animals, my family, our needs, and our comforts.

She is constantly telling me how broke she is, and how much money they owe, and how much financial details it takes to run her life. I DONT CARE! I large case of TMI I dont need nor want to hear about how you steal money from your husbands accounts because he makes you split the bills 50/50 and he has such a large income (because he cheated the state with a workers comp case) and you have a measly little baby income. I dont want to hear that you cant afford a new car when yours is newer than mine! I dont want to hear about how expensive your vacation was to st martin and how the prices have risen on your time share in Hawaii, or how much the jewels your grandmother left you were appraised for. STFU!

The neighbors had a very nice young grandson visiting, and all she could yammer on about what how this young man was wonderful because he was due to inheriet some large fortune from some very well known family, and how he will never want for a thing all of his life. I said "oh, so if he was a little poor boy from around the corner he would be trash and have no future, but since he comes from money, he is wonderful? Whats wrong with you?! its folks like YOU that tried to keep folks like ME from making any thing of myself. Had I listened to the folks that cried about how I would never go anywhere because my parents were poor, I would be in a world of hurt. Does it make me less of a person because I came from poverty? UGH! The thing is, she herself came from meager beginings and immigrant parents who worked hard to give her a nice start in life. Unless you are wearing YSL you really dont look dressed enough to visit her home. Excuse me, but my Target clothes are good enough. My walmart purse holds money just as nicely as your Tangello bag.

UGH! Im so fed up with this place. I am rearching for sale by owner styles of selling my home. I want out of here! This place is crazy and so are the folks that live here!

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (08-17-2011)