View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 11:20 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Thank you for the messages public and private. I guess this lady touched a nerve in quite a few of us. I am nearly blind! She thinks I can simply drop what I am doing (cause I am only resting, right?) and run over to her million dollar house with unlocked doors and let the dogs out. you can bet your bottom dollar that if anything got broken she would be charging me the deductible from her insurance policy spouting how I was the last one there. so, NO! I wont put up with it anymore.

I have grown a strong backbone, and am fed up. I am no longer answering her calls, and she like me can HIRE help. I was out taking pictures of my house because I am going to list it, and she came over to tell me that I was doing it wrong. That I cant use shots of the lake because "YOUR house isnt lake front!" I said, "yes, but it IS lake VIEW and I am allowed to list it as such." She had several smarty pants comments behind that one, and I said "did you just stop by to harrass me, or was there something more important?" Said she just wanted me to know if I had any hopes of getting it done right that I need to listen to her. UGH! I said "well, unfortunatly for you, my camera battery is dead and I need to go recharge it before I can even consider which things I want photos of next. Can I put the mountains in the back ground in the photo or do I have to exclude them because I dont own those either?" She said "you know, you can be quite rude when you want to be." I said "honey, you have NO idea how deep my rudness can go. PLEASE stop talking to me like I am stupid. I can and WILL list my house anyway I see fit. thank you for the advice, but I will not be using any of it. Have a nice day!" and I went inside. I left her standing out on the edge of my garden. (which she is upset that I wouldnt allow her to transplant her flowers into my organic food garden)

Some neighbors make a neighborhood a joy. Others make it a terror. I cant wait for them to go south for the winter and wear out someone elses ears. What part of I am handicapped dont you get? The electric fence doesnt work so you have to chase them. One dog is a basket case and a nipper and you have to force him out, and the other is now blind/deaf and really needs to be carried in and out. NOT ME and NOT ANYMORE!

Thanks for the support. Seems we are all of like minds on this one.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote