View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 03:33 PM
kittycapucine1974

kittycapucine1974

Unhappy

Hi, gramE and yiisd:

GramE, my thyroid was never checked. My primary care doctor refused to prescribe this exam for me. I believe it is because he is being harassed by the public health insurance company that covers me, all this because my medical care costs this company a lot of money. It is not my fault; I did not choose to be sick and to have full body RSD. I am not responsible for my health conditions (epilepsy and RSD); the woman who injured me with her car when I was a pedestrian is. Of course, the world is unfair because she got away with it while I have to live with this monster of RSD for the rest of my life.

I am 36 years old; I will be 37 years old in about three months. Maybe I can have early menopause symptoms at my age, I do not know.

Yiisd, if I am not being too indiscreet, may I ask you what medication you take for your hyperhydrosis? Besides having this feeling of icy cold running through my veins and arteries and having this feeling of insects crawling through my veins and arteries, I sometimes sweat a lot, as if I had taken a sweat bath.

My two neurologists want nothing to do with my RSD and its symptoms. They just have no heart. I would like them to walk in my shoes for five minutes so they know how I feel. Unfortunately for me, where I live, no one specializes in RSD so I have to rely on documents (reliable) found on the Internet to educate my doctors, those who are willing to help me with my RSD. I know RSD is not an easy syndrome to deal with, but it is not a reason for any doctor to abandon me. How would they feel if it happened to them or to their loved ones!?

Thanks for your help and for letting me vent.

"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (08-18-2011)